Annual & Quarterly Reports
Municipalities are required to prepare an annual report before June 30th of each year. The reports must include the audited financial statements for the previous year, tax exemptions provided by Council, services and operations for the previous year and future municipal objectives. The annual report must be made available for public inspection prior to holding an annual general meeting for the public's comments.
Annual reports are about being accountable to the public and reporting on all major changes and developments which have occurred during the past year. The annual reports provide each department's objectives and accomplishments, as well as initiatives for the upcoming year.
Quarterly reports are an initiative that begun in Q2 of 2010 in order to achieve more transparency and reflect the corporation's most recent progress on a quarterly basis.
- 2011 Annual Report [PDF - 2.7 MB]
- 2011 - Q1 Quarterly Report [PDF - 724 KB]
- 2011 - Q2 Quarterly Report [PDF - 591 KB]
- 2011 - Q3 Financial Update and Review [PDF - 723 KB]
- 2010 Annual Report [PDF - 15.7 MB]
- 2010 - Q2 Quarterly Report [PDF - 520 KB]
- 2010 - Q3 Quarterly Report [PDF - 199 KB]
- 2010 - Q4 Quarterly Report [PDF - 199 KB]