A carriage house is a dwelling in a stand-alone building on a residential property that also contains a single detached dwelling. The building may be purpose built or may be a conversion of / or addition to an existing garage or accessory building.
The Carriage House Handout [PDF - 231 KB], provides information on the following:
- Business Licence requirements,
- Where carriage houses are permitted,
- Applicable zoning regulations,
- Building permit approval,
- Agriculture Land Reserve properties, and
- Bylaw enforcement.
For further information, please contact the City of Penticton Development Services Department at (250) 490-2501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go to Top