Community Policing Services
Community Policing Services has been active in Penticton since 1990 and is supported by RCMP's "E" Division. Penticton's RCMP Community Policing unit is comprised of six paid personnel and a number of hardworking volunteers. Our office at 185 Lakeshore Drive opened in May 2006. This office is open to the public Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00, closed between 12:00 - 1:00.
For more information around Community Policing programs, or to volunteer, please email email@example.com or call 250-490-2370
Penticton Community Policing works on behalf of our community to:
- Strengthen the safety and security of our community
- Facilitate community problem solving
- Build relationships inclusive of all cultures within our community
- Develop partnerships within local government, education, business, health and Aboriginal communities
- Promote lifestyles and life choices that support health and wellness
Penticton RCMP is looking for volunteers to join our programs. If you have as little as five hours a month of free time and would like to help make your community a safer and more pleasant place to live one of these positions could be for you.
Please see the following link for more information: